ENTRY ARCHIVE

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

MINICONCEPTDOC #51: ZENITH

---
Only one more MINICONCEPTDOC to go... And tears begin to flow... as I sing the whole day through...

I won't waste your time with goodbyes in writing. I use today's MCD to do that. I think it's appropriate that I use this outlet for my adieus and reflections, don't you. I mean, it's how I've been communicating for the last 6 months.

I will say this... This project has been the single best learning experience for me as a documentary filmmaker thus far. Thank you watchers for indulging me.

Next week I will say my formal thank yous to everyone that made this possible.

Visit High Point State Park. You won't be disappointed.

Until Sunday...

Yours in film,

BBY



LARGER VERSION AVAILABLE AT MINICONCEPTDOCS CHANNEL, HERE
---

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was there with you... I do love New Jersey.

    ReplyDelete