ENTRY ARCHIVE

Sunday, August 1, 2010

MINICONCEPTDOC #50: YOUTH

---
In this first of the last three MINICONCEPTDOCS, I am pleased and proud to present to you a story by my friend, Dave Damm.

I have long been attracted to his stories. This isn't a revelation, so many people are. They have a rawness, a realness to them. They are, what I can only so obviously describe as, REAL LIFE. Real life. Not contrivance, not "reality television", not persona, no convention, but REAL LIFE. They contain happiness, sadness, triumph, disappointment. They are the DNA of Dave, and us.

To read his stories please visit http://davedamm.livejournal.com

For now, please take my interpretation of his journal entry Recess! (part 1)- Wall Ball, 1990:
 


LARGER VERSION AVAILABLE AT MINICONCEPTDOCS CHANNEL, HERE
---

No comments:

Post a Comment