ENTRY ARCHIVE

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

MINICONCEPTDOC #31: FIRST

---

This was a fun but strange MCD to create. With FIRST I pondered considerably. After some intense thought about where to go with it, I walked straight to my media storage cabinet, opened the first drawer, and captured the first second of footage that played. I strung it all together in the montage below.

It was fun to see what popped up. And it became a nine year history of my life, my family, and the films I have made over that time. In essence, this doc has become a document of documents.

The strangest part is to see myself 9 years ago (the image of me on the blue background) in one of my films, then to see myself just a few months ago in the MCD for FALLING. Now I am old, gray, and wrinkled. I look like a kid while making my first doc: ENTHUSIAST. Hopefully I have improved over that time!

FIRST:



LARGER VERSION AVAILABLE AT MINICONCEPTDOCS CHANNEL, HERE

---

No comments:

Post a Comment