ENTRY ARCHIVE

Friday, May 21, 2010

MINICONCEPTDOC #30: RISE

---

It was lunch, I was driving to Will-Jax Deli to pick up a grilled chicken sub with broccoli rabe, roasted peppers, and sharp provolone on a seeded roll for me and Tim to split.

Right before I676 opens up to get to I295 I see flashes of fiery orange with black smoking pluming above it.

Traffic is at a halt. Cars were driving in reverse to exit the on-ramp. I pull into the right firelane. This is what I caught before time forced me to exit.

I hate to be a rubber-necker, but it was stand-still, and I was off to the side.

I don't mean to exploit or sensationalize the accident... I couldn't find any information on it. It was just so incredible, off on the horizon. It was truly bizarre.

The footage doesn't do it justice:



LARGER VERSION AVAILABLE AT MINICONCEPTDOCS CHANNEL, HERE

---

No comments:

Post a Comment