ENTRY ARCHIVE

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

MINICONCEPTDOC #43: NATURAL

---
Here we go with my meta bent!

We got films within films and themes within themes, people.

This week's MCD has a star. You will finally get to see and hear Theo Langason at work as he creates the music for this week's short.

The theme is NATURAL. I suppose I'm interested in how natural or arduous the art making process is, so it was a pleasure to hear Theo talk about what inspires, informs, and influences him and how a song comes to life.

THEN, I wanted to take the song from it's natural birth and apply it to a doc within a doc that captured the NATURAL theme. I struggled with what that content would be...

When that happens, I just drive, and think... I wander and lose myself.

I stumbled upon something I can only call sublime. The beauty of the scene was arresting. It was an experience both natural and unnatural, but I came away with nothing but completly inspired and wonderful thoughts. But... I'll let you decide.

It's only NATURAL:



LARGER VERSION AVAILABLE AT MINICONCEPTDOCS CHANNEL, HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment