ENTRY ARCHIVE

Sunday, June 13, 2010

MINICONCEPTDOC #36: SOUL

---
This was a difficult week. First the botched Wednesday MCD, caused by the brain-slip, then today's short doc which proved a challenge.

I am not sure how effectively I communicated what I am trying to transmit here, and I can say that I don't think I was able to fully put what is in my mind on the screen.

A lot of the narration comes from my dissertation.

In fact, in the opening clip, where I am writing the short's narration, you can see the selections that I cut straight from photocopied pages of my book.

After re-reading and re-reading, I think I could have done both the dissertation, and this short better.

Damn you time. Damn you for knocking at our doors and even if we refuse to answer letting yourself in. Go away. I'm working, and I don't need you to rob me of my concentration!

Indeed, you win again Madame Clock, and here is your SOUL:



LARGER VERSION AVAILABLE AT MINICONCEPTDOCS CHANNEL, HERE
---

No comments:

Post a Comment