ENTRY ARCHIVE

Thursday, June 10, 2010

MINICONCEPTDOC #35: DAMAGE

---
This may be hard to believe, but I was so busy yesterday, and was concentrating, researching, and writing for Sunday's MINICONCEPTDOC, that I completely forgot to make one for Wednesday!

Yesterday I was with Mimi in the day, then at night I had a screening for my film Goodwill: The Flight of Emilio Carranza. It screened to a very nice audience in Tabernacle. Despite the weather it was a wonderful turnout.

After the film I received what I consider the highest complement I have ever been given. During the "Director Q & A Period" a gentlemen remarked that I had made the film with "such integrity". With all that went into making Goodwill, that means a lot to me.

As a documentary filmmaker I am constantly asking myself the most important ethical questions that are necessary to creating meaningful, soulful work.

Today's MCD is asking some of those questions. It's something I go through every time I point my lens at something or someone.



LARGER VERSION AVAILABLE AT MINICONCEPTDOCS CHANNEL, HERE
---

No comments:

Post a Comment