ENTRY ARCHIVE

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MINICONCEPTDOC #11: PORTMANTEAU

---

Another collaboration here.

First, I made a call for portmanteau suggestions. They all were great... Though, some were outrageous, and others I had a hard time putting into images... Ultimately I had to make choices based on score length and translatability. I tried to work in as many as I could.

The second collaboration was with my brother-in-law, Eric Berry. A great artist, he blasted these illustrations out in a couple of hours! This was impossible without him.

I also had much help from the many talented people of Rutgers University-Camden.

To all the talent and suggestors: You know who you are!! Thanks!

PORTMANTEAU:



LARGER VERSION AVAILABLE AT MINICONCEPTDOCS CHANNEL, HERE

---

2 comments:

  1. This is really wonderful...the illustrations, the music, everything...very crafty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could watch an hour of these. Although maybe I've had too much coffee, were those illustrations shaking?

    ReplyDelete