ENTRY ARCHIVE

Monday, January 11, 2010

The Coldest State

---

1.

I am now committed to having a piece in a gallery show opening on February 3rd. I am still in the first stages of completing a piece.

I previously posted a test shot of footage of myself that is going to be used in the installation. Last night I shot the final footage.

Their is real anguish in my eyes, and I think you can see it... you tell me.

[UPDATE - CLIP REMOVED IN ANTICIPATION OF GALLERY SHOWING.]

2.

On saturday the Edison Proposal entered Gradwell House to record a song we have been working on... More on this to come, i.e. the process of recording and a video documenting it, but for now here is a sample of the unmixed, uneffected, unmastered, unfinished, version of the song. Kyle still needs to record vocals. I think I have a keyboard part in mind, and at 1:00PM I am asking Stefan Orn Arnarson if he will play string on the track... Hopefully he says yes.

Song:

No comments:

Post a Comment