ENTRY ARCHIVE

Monday, February 14, 2011

MINICONCEPTDOC #53: SPECIAL HOLIDAY EDITION: ST. VALENTINE'S DAY

---
In one way, I'm not much of a romantic. But in many other ways I am very much a romantic. I'm complicated, just like everyone else. I've been a bit skeptical about Valentine's Day, and have never really celebrated it in a big way.

Yesterday I wanted to test a vintage lens on my AF100, so I thought I would do a MINICONCEPTDOC. It's a been a while since I put myself to the test. Then I thought, why not make a special holiday addition.

Hmmm.... How to "MINICONCEPTDOC" Valentine's Day? That was the question. As would often happen in the past, the idea came to me when I was out for my run.

Just to clarify: I didn't make this to be cynical or sarcastic, or dark. I am not trying to be ironic. I really think the idea is a representation of love. Forever and ever and ever.

I hope you appreciate my perspective and I hope you enjoy the short. If you live in Germany, unfortunately YOUTUBE has restricted access. No love for Deutschland.



LARGER VERSION AVAILABLE AT MINICONCEPTDOCS CHANNEL, HERE

---

No comments:

Post a Comment